Cleanfire hardwood purchase

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NHcpa

Minister of Fire
Feb 16, 2014
Honyock NH
Just bought 2T for $570 delivered. Am I going to like these? And the price?

you should they are rebagged hamer hot ones, prices is about average

Clean Energy is the rebagged Hamers. Not sure what is in the Cleanfire bags

my bad your correct I even have a couple bags of the clean energy

Hammers is good?
yes Hamers are a good hardwood pellet. Not sure what is in the Cleanfire bags you just bought, doubt they are Hamers

I’m reading American Biomass, premium pellet from western woods...

I have burned close to 10 bags of Cleanfire. Offered in NH by Woodpellets. Claims to be low ash but there is plenty of fine/fluffy ash. Some scaling during clean of burn pot but nothing crazy. Shoots off “fireworks” (lit ash) similar to Green Teams for those familiar. Heat output is good. Basement stash definitely has odor of pellet. Anyway, not a bad product as Accentra will burn blueberries if given the chance! Would buy again if price right.

Bought 2 tons of Cleanfire this summer from a dealer who had to get rid of them because he wasn't zoned for mass storage. $150/ton delivered. Burns hot, low ash, virtually no clinkers. Very happy.