Comfort pellets.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusX1

Feeling the Heat
Jan 5, 2008
Central MA
Has anyone seen Comfort hardwood pellets around?
I used them about 4 years ago and they burned great, but I haven't seen them in a few years.
An Internet search turned up nothing. Did they get bought out, go out of business, etc.?

Stovekeepers.com (NH) says Comfort (and Northern) is made by Cubex. Just a different bag. I just picked up a bag of Northern to try last night.

CygnusX1 said:
Has anyone seen Comfort hardwood pellets around?
I used them about 4 years ago and they burned great, but I haven't seen them in a few years.
An Internet search turned up nothing. Did they get bought out, go out of business, etc.?

I know this is an old post (January) but Robbins Garden Center in Oxford Mass........on there website they have Comfort wood pellets.

Just an FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.