Dead man walking

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Greet your honey at the door with 2 yr old angel in your arms and say " she made a mistake , she's sorry it won't happen again daddy" or something like that anything to save your butt;)

I went this route... Called her at supermarket told her the baby is ok, wiped it down & slapped in another coat...

From zero to hero

Reactions: will711
I think the mods should give you your own status... Smooth Operator

Also, I am not a military strategist, but sounds like you did a good job of out-flanking her by taking it directly at her. Nice.

I went this route... Called her at supermarket told her the baby is ok, wiped it down & slapped in another coat...

From zero to hero

Glad I was a help;) way to go;ex

Great performance under pressure! :cool:

Good job with the lead the baby is OK ... So, did the angel run away laughing or did she get soot covered too?

One day I was vacuuming out the stove head in stove wife yells what the f is going on. Dust everywhere. Filter fell off. She wasn't pleased she left for her massage a bit early. Cleanup wasn't that bad.

Hey pool guy dont call that South African Blade runner dude !I have good information that his attorney told him he does not have a chance..He does not have a leg to stand on !!

Status
Not open for further replies.