Ph35 low flame and not getting enough heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dlew11

Feb 2, 2024
Taunton
I have a PH35 pellet stove for about 9 years now . It’s been great until now . The problem is a low orange fire , lots of soot and won’t get to temp . Flashes 2x green then goes solid . I have cleaned everything!! Even the pipes outside . I’ve put 2 new ambient probes in ,new exhaust probe , new snap disc , new igniter. Even put a new control board in . Didn’t work so I returned it . Put a new vacuum switch in . That didn’t work . Fires up great after 5 minutes the flame goes down and dark orange . I’ve adjusted the air flow . Now I’m just lost . Dial knob ? Auger not feeding enough ? Any advice will be appreciated . Thanks