PH35 pellet stove has small orange flame and not putting out heat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dlew11

Feb 2, 2024
Taunton
I’ve had this stove for about 9 years now . It’s been great until now . Was running fine until a month ago , the flame is small orange , black soot and won’t get to temperature. I have cleaned this thing inside and out . Took exhaust motor out cleaned in there . Everything. So far to figure this out I have replaced 2 ambient temp sensors, snap disc, exhaust probe , igniter . I put a new vac switch on but didn’t help. Even put a new control board in but that didn’t do anything so I returned it . The door is sealed . It flashes 2 times green at max , then turns solid green . At this point I just don’t know anymore. Could it be the control knob ? The auger or auger motor? I mean what’s left . Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

Yes I have removed everything. Cleaned everything. It’s spotless . No outside oak . It’s been great for 9 years now this