Deal of the day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBrooks

Burning Hunk
Nov 30, 2013
Caldwell, Idaho
I've been looking for a used Harman P61 since I bought a new P61A a year ago. I have not had any luck finding one west of the Mississippi, let alone close to where I live.

This morning, I found this beauty on CL and it was located near my in laws. A couple phone calls later, my FIL has it sitting in his garage.

The original paperwork says it is from 1999. I got it for $700. It will more than likely replace the old woodstove at my mother's house. Summer just got a whole lot easier.

The pictures are from the CL ad, but my FIL says this thing looks great.

Attachments

• P61gold.jpg
    P61gold.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 193
  • P61.jpg
    P61.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 207
Looks good. A new 5 gallon finish and she will be good to go.

I've been looking for a used Harman P61 since I bought a new P61A a year ago. I have not had any luck finding one west of the Mississippi, let alone close to where I live.

This morning, I found this beauty on CL and it was located near my in laws. A couple phone calls later, my FIL has it sitting in his garage.

The original paperwork says it is from 1999. I got it for $700. It will more than likely replace the old woodstove at my mother's house. Summer just got a whole lot easier.

The pictures are from the CL ad, but my FIL says this thing looks great.
Nice!

Wood chores down to a couple hours with a new to you stove:)

Worth $700 bucks all day long. Just put a multiplier to that number. Great deal even if you have to throw parts at it.

Now, I have to decide if the auto ignition kit is worth the price. I may see how it goes without it first.

For the price you scored it for you have some room money wise for upgrades and they would be easy to recoup. You can run that 61 a long time and still sell it for more than you paid IMO. Nothing like a free Harman!

If you stuck another $700 into it having a total of $1,400 I think that would be a break even proposition and you'd still be able to get all of your cash back down the road. You are in a no lose situation. That's a good problem to have.

Wish i would have found that one locally when I was looking. You are one lucky !@#$%*&^$$#! LOL! Envious!;sick

Status
Not open for further replies.