Do you tip your pellet delivery person?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...Restaurants...what's next...lets not start something here...The OP's probably a pellet delivery service lol

think of it this way the $5.00 to 10.00 you hand the service guy is mot likely not going to hurt your budget at all and in the grand scheme of thins is quit insignificant, but to the driver/service guy/installer/who ever it can change you whole day. my guys come back to the shop and are exited they got a $5. tip . so for 5 bucks you can help some one feel appreciated and feel better about themselves why wouldn't you,

as you can probably guess i spent years as a delivery guy so my opinion may be biased but when in doubt tip

It's a gallon of gas haha

Status
Not open for further replies.