Donor Program Update

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If in fact we (I) was sued, i would never ever let you get involved in the whole deal. As far as I'm concerned you were never there.

Back on topic. Corie, where did you get the donor stoves? If one of the local dealers offered up a stove of perhaps HD?

The donor stoves came from my parents and Harley (Todd). If we can find some way to get a stove from a manufacturer or store, it would be ideal. I have a contact who owns a stove shop, I'm going to try him first.

Also, my I talked to my Dad tonight and told him to start rustling the bushes around church and town to see if there was something particularly in need.

He asked if we were installing the Aspen. I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not my baby.

Just be sure he asks for 1-2 story only installs. We want to keep you around for a long while Corie.

I know. I also emphasized that a useable chimney is almost a prerequisite. I can't imagine getting another chimney system donated.

BeGreen said:
Just be sure he asks for 1-2 story only installs. We want to keep you around for a long while Corie.

oh He'll be around, I am the one that goes up the ladder LOL.

Aw, cmon Hog, you're pretty valuable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.