Door need for a pre AE Mt Vernon

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beo3

Hearth Supporter
Jan 24, 2009
Orange County, NY
The tabs which hold the door glass in place have cracked off. The only way to keep the glass in place is when I open the door I have to hold pressure against the glass, otherwise the gasket falls out.

It appears impossible to repair, and I think I must buy a new door. Anyone know of a place that sells them, and a price possibly?

Thanks, all assistance is greatly appreicated.
BEO3

Although there may be some members who have names of parts suppliers for Quads, I'm guessing that you'll have to order a new door through your local dealer.

Or try giving Eric at Kinsman Stoves a call. he's a Hearth forum member and Quad dealer. He might be able to help you out.

330-448-0300

Don't forget to mention you are a Hearth.com member too.

Status
Not open for further replies.