Dracon Wood/Coal Stove...any info??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosepad

Jan 30, 2010
Vermont
We are soon going to be replacing our wood stove with a new pellet stove. The stove we're taking out is a Dracon Wood/Coal Stove. The front door opens downward, and the ash pan door opens to the right. Has anyone ever seen one of these? I cannot find any information on it anywhere. We got the stove from someone's basement a couple of years ago. Any info would be greatly appreciated, as we would like to sell it but have no idea if it is even something anyone wants. Can't even find the brand name on the internet...anywhere. I've attached a photo, it's not a very good one, but it gives a general idea... Oh, and yeah, it needs a cleaning :)
Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0508.jpg
    DSC_0508.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 136
moosepad said:
We are soon going to be replacing our wood stove with a new pellet stove. The stove we're taking out is a Dracon Wood/Coal Stove. The front door opens downward, and the ash pan door opens to the right. Has anyone ever seen one of these? I cannot find any information on it anywhere. We got the stove from someone's basement a couple of years ago. Any info would be greatly appreciated, as we would like to sell it but have no idea if it is even something anyone wants. Can't even find the brand name on the internet...anywhere. I've attached a photo, it's not a very good one, but it gives a general idea... Oh, and yeah, it needs a cleaning :)
Thanks!

That thing looks shot.

moosepad said:
Yeah, that's why we're getting rid of it. I was just curious about it since I cannot find anything about the brand...

If that was my stove that I was getting rid of, I would either contact the scrap metal guy to come pick it up for free or post it on CraigsList for $50/free.

Status
Not open for further replies.