Drolet columbia

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bill Johnson

Jan 22, 2021
Palmer,MA
Hello,I have used this page for many years but never joined so I figured I'd do my part and review very shortly the stove I have and have had for years that isn't talked about often here. I have the drolet columbia in my house,purchased in 2017 with a straight flue through the roof. I was hesitant to get the $800 home depot stove and intended on dropping the 3-5K on the big names,in the end I went with the drolet from home depot and have genuinely never had a problem or even 1 issue...I learn from the page to do things right and the first year I'd call drolet occasionally and real humans in canada pick up and help you after 2 rings...great stove and actually a cool company...very happy it all worked out and I hope they grow in business because if they weren't in HD I would've never tried em...but for the price I'm super super satisfied. (Get the blower for the extra hundo,so worth it) thanks for all the help over the years folks and I hope this helps someone. Feel free to ask me any details I know the review was vague but when their good they're just good.