Drolet savannah baffle removal ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jigger47

Feb 3, 2014
A friend has a Drolet Savannah stove. Looking at replacement parts you can buy the baffle box. But looking at the stove it appears that the baffle is welded in place. He has a straight up chimney and every time he sweeps the chimney he needs to disconnect the stove to remove any buildup from the cleaning. Anyone have this stove.

Thats usually how Drolets are.

My Drolet Austral has a welded in baffle....

He has a straight up chimney and every time he sweeps the chimney he needs to disconnect the stove to remove any buildup from the cleaning.
Put a telescoping connector pipe in there, and brush it into a bag?

Put a telescoping connector pipe in there, and brush it into a bag?

This is also my SOP and it works a charm.... I brush from the roof whilst my good wife holds a bucket underneath the shortened telescoping piece of stove pipe....

My Myriad has a welded baffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.