ECO 65: Error Code P

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacGyver

Oct 15, 2014
Blind River, ON
Hello,

This problem is becoming a common occurence for me. The other week the stove popped up Error code P and shut down. So I cleaned the stove and the flue, started it up and ran fine, no problem. This morning the stove was running great, I opened up the door to clean up the burn pot a little bit - and immediately the exhaust blower shuts down and error code p comes up. I figure maybe it's time for another cleaning. So I clean the stove this afternoon and it's been running great until now, blower stops and another error code P. I had checked for blockage in the tube last time and it was clear, I will check it again shortly once the stove cools down.

Any thoughts?

Just ran a test on my combustion blower - it starts up right away during test but after a few second the fan stops spinning even though you can still hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.