England PAH Stove went out this morning on its own

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's service, I don't know of any other pellet stove company that provides that.

Just got off the phone with Mike. What a great guy! Stove is running now and hopefully will stay that way. Either way I know that he or someone at Englander will help take care of us if it doesn't.

Thanks Mike!

briggsy13 said:
Just got off the phone with Mike. What a great guy! Stove is running now and hopefully will stay that way. Either way I know that he or someone at Englander will help take care of us if it doesn't.

Thanks Mike!

Please share what was invovled in the fix? This may help others and Mike doesn't need to be called in. He's getting old and might like some time out for a nap or 2. :) Just kidding Mike!

Well the part came today and I installed it. I'm hoping I did it correctly. Supposed to get to low 40's tonight and high in the mid 50's so it would be nice if it stayed on for us. For those who were curious it was a vacuum switch. Quick and easy install once I realized I could remove that little access on the side. Prior to that I was trying to get my 5 year old to help, which wasn't going too well. Although he is a good flashlight holder!!

Status
Not open for further replies.