england pellet stove hopper extension ????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TROY COOK

Hearth Supporter
Oct 25, 2009
Ramsay, Michigan of the U.P.
hello, has anyone made a pellet hopper extension for a england stove?? I don't think it would be to hard?? thank you to responders!!!

There used to be a guy on eBay that made them, but they are NOT recognized by Englander, and their use will void warranty.

A hopper extender sure would be nice. It seems with the 60lb hopper you never really get the last 10-15lbs to feed before the stove shuts off. Not sure if its the sawdust that makes it stick to the walls or not.

I HAVE HAD THAT CLINGING PROBLEM..I GUESS SANDING SIDE WALLS OF HOPPER AND USING ARMORALL WORKS?? ALSO ALUMINUM TAPE APPLIED TO SIDE WALLS..

I use fine steel wool and a hand vac to get particles, and then use furniture polish, or car wax would work as well. Some people rub with wax paper. Aluminum furnace tape works well in corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.