Englander 30-NC Deal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Richards

Feb 22, 2012
Central ME
Does anyone know of any Home Depots currently selling the NC30 on sale? The lowest price I can find is $899.

If it happens again it will be like the last two years. In the Spring. Now that they ship straight from ESW instead of stocking a lot of stoves in stores I bet that stuff dies off pretty fast. I was surprised when it popped up again last Spring. Why I went ahead and got another one even though it could be a year or two before I install it.

You, like me, missed the $649 price by two weeks. They just changed the price. $899 is the best you will find.

What the heck. I paid $1,200 for my first one six years ago and have never for a moment regretted it. I like being warm.

Oh, I'm still buying it. But, I did note that they changed the price two weeks ago.

Story of my life...Oh, they had that on sale last week for half price...:mad: If I am trying to sell something they gave away two of them
the day before...ha

Reactions: DexterDay
Keep an eye on the used Market. 15 months ago, I bought a 30-NC from a Forum member. Its was $800 for a new stove and all double wall in the basement and 18' of Triple wall outisde (All Simpson Duravent) that had 3 fires in it (yeah, it was brand new! Had receipts from a month before.) I seen it on CL for $1,200 and then the same add here for $1,200. Mama told me she would give me $800.

Forum member lethaldose took me offer. It was a new stove and ALL needed piping for a basement install (thimble and high elevation pipe kit too).

They are out there. Just be ready to Bite..

Status
Not open for further replies.