Englander 30 price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trapper89

Oct 13, 2016
pennsylvania
I'm finally ready to try an epa stove and after lots of research decided on an Englander 30nc . home depot has a deal going now $774 shipped to my house(899 if picked up for some odd reason). After being unsuccessful finding a decent used one in my area is that a good price for one?

I'd say so, especially this time of year. Grab it! >>

Reactions: Highbeam
Yes, that's a decent price. Read up on the hearth requirements for this stove to be sure the hearth is insulated to at least R=1.5.

Best price I've heard of.

I paid just under 800 for mine after our 8 or 9% sales tax and delivery. Splitting hairs. It's cheap, it's a great stove. The price is much better than other brands of the same thing that are double or triple the cost.

Great price for the season. I paid 729 three years ago on sale at the end of burning season and after a 10% discount.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I read and responded to your post about the NC30 and the larger flue. Have you taken steps to greatly reduce the moisture content of your firewood? With an epa stove and oversized cold chimney, less than 20% moisture content wood is going to decide if this will work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.