Englander Demo Burns?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread seems to be on the Englander side, I have a 25PDV I bought last February for 900.00...Brand new!!...the guy never installed it...Got the DuraVent and all for that price :cheese: ...Anyway...was wondering if anyone uses a remote T-sta with their install? And how do you like it? I'm very pleased with the stove, bought 3 tons for the season. Should get me through the North Jersey weather. Only thing is price was at 300.00 a ton delivered from Agway, but I am very happy with the fuel quality.

I am going to try to revive this thread, I think a new "Englander" demo burn would be HOT for Englander stoves and the loyal fans in New England, Get the mobile unit up here and burn "January" would be a great cold time to do it and we could meet Mike as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.