Englander Pedistal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

realstihl

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2007
eastern kansas
Thinking about taking the Englander 30-nc plunge from Home Depot. Question-Does it come with pedistal? The picture show legs and the description says nothing about it. I thought I read somewhere that it ships with pedisal. Can someone comment that knows? Thanks!

Mine came with both, the pedestal was on it when I brought it home. Not sure about the online order ones but prob. come with the pedestal and legs packed in the stove? Looks better with legs anyhow (IMO!)

Yup, pedestal, legs inside. If you get one, check the condition of the stove glass and brick before signing off on it. We had one 30 that got a little loose on the pallet, brick scuffed up the glass. Not a deal breaker, but noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.