Enviro Vistaflame

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianm58

Oct 18, 2010
Southeastern MA
I am thinking about buying Vistaflame VF100 Pellet insert. Does anybody have any experiences with this stove? Appreciate any feedback before I buy.
Thanks

we sell them.. they ARE an enviro, just packaged under a different name. The 100 insert is a pretty basic pellet stove, easy to use, fairly inexpensive for a name brand... the hopper lid is a little tiny, but other than that its a good unit.

thanks for the reply. I also looked @ the Lopi LEyden as a FS & the Yankee Bay insert but they were alot more money. What about the Enviro M55? I have a big house & this one would seem to do a better job keeping it warm. Have not priced yet, though, so I have no idea what it stands relative to the others.
Thanks

we retail the vf100 @ 2799.... the Lopi runs about 3600, not sure about the M55.

That's right in line with what i got. VF100 @ $4200 installed w/tax. Lopi Leydon @ $4000(running a sale $2800) & Yankee Bay @ $4600 installed. The problem with FS is it would take up 1/2 my hearth. I'm curios about the M55, since the BTU's are so much more.

Any thoughts on a comparsion between the Vistaflame & Enviro Meridan?

Brianm58 said:
Any thoughts on a comparsion between the Vistaflame & Enviro Meridan?

Not sure about the Vistaflame, but I've had a Meridian insert for 7 years now and it's been a very dependable stove. The only drawback is a smaller hopper, but that's normal for most inserts.

If, in fact, the Vistaflame is an Enviro and exactly the same, it should be a very good stove.

I just ordered my Enviro M55 Cast insert. Paid $3,680 for it and the install will be $1,200 cause they have to take out my old fireplace insert, fireproof the box etc. Machine will be here next week. I can't wait and will let you know how it goes although you probably already purchased a stove.

Thanks,

Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.