1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Exhaust fan on Napoleon NPI-40 making a noise.

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by kh395269, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    A hint perhaps if you gave those numbers to Jay maybe he could find something sorta like, maybe.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. GARY24NASCAR

GARY24NASCAR Member

Loc:
    PUTNAM, CT
    When I called Fasco a while ago they stated there was NO replacement for the blower I have. Maybe the specific person I spoke with was incorrect. I've found no c-shape or open type replacement anywhere. I haven't used the stove until a couple of weeks ago when I paid for oil again and said screw it I'll suffer through the noise. If I twiddle with the blower control I can sometimes catch it at a point where it is much less noisy. However, this is a royal pain in the arse toying with a sweet spot...still loud. I'll call Fasco again this coming week. The other possible replacement (for me) I figured to not bother with. It wasn't one of the c-shape / open style and I refuse to order 1 of these (or more) normal blowers every year. I just want to find 1 replacement that will definitely resolve the issue and be done with all this crap. Thanks folks for all your efforts to date.
    Gary
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.