exhaust gasket xxv

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim H.

Feeling the Heat
Just wondering if anyone had a good place to order online? Most dealers are not that close to me
and I was hoping to get them shipped. I saw a site that had the exhaust coupled with the burn pot for 10 bucks, but I would rather have 2 exhausts.....do not need the burnpot.

Thanks......

just go to local pluming supply place and get a sheet of lytherm (flat fiberglass) and cut out your own, no worries.

just go to local pluming supply place and get a sheet of lytherm (flat fiberglass) and cut out your own, no worries.

Thanks, will look into that.....now that you mention that, I found other threads......funny how you find things only after you ask.......must not have used the correct search words before! LOL

Thanks, will look into that.....now that you mention that, I found other threads......funny how you find things only after you ask.......must not have used the correct search words before! LOL

Funny, I ended up working close to a dealer yesterday and stopped by Cozy Barn and only paid 6 bucks for 2.....not a bad price imho......besides, do not have to trace and cut! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.