Favorite website for stove and accessories

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smabon

Jan 29, 2009
Lunenburg, Ma
Just wondering what are your favorite stove and accessories websites are. Myself, I keep ending up at northlineexpress.com when I am looking for something. Where do you always go to look for something?

Ebay, and recomended sites found on the hearth, Iburncorn, etc.

Rowerwet could you expound on the topic for us newbies please. I just bought my first stove(er insert) this year used so Im looking for all the information I can get. I gotta go see iburncorn now , so curious.

I'm kind of in the wrong room, I have a outdoor pellet boiler, but I have bought parts and tools off of Ebay, some after searching by key words like "wood stove" "wood heat" etc. they brought me to stuff I never knew about, and then I would go look up what people thought of them on the web. I have also used sites like amazon.com to get an Idea of how people like what they bought, I bought my remote thermometer based on the feedback ratings on different thermometers and am happy I did. Iburncorn is specific to OPB stuff specific to my stove, there aren't many M-175 users on the hearth.com. I can't say there is one specific place to find what I don't know about besides here.
I have guys at work who burn wood stoves and I like knowing stuff I learned here so I can have intelegent conversations with them even though I don't burn wood in the natural form. It is also interesting to pick my dads brain about the wood stove we had back at their old house.
Most of my specific gear for out door boilers is in sites like pexsupply.com but I would rather read about it here than spend time paging through their site.

Northlineexpress.com . . . I've been pleased with the quality, price and speed of shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.