Few Small Splits Burning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdust

Minister of Fire
Feb 9, 2009
Michigan
Put a few small spits in the stove tonight and snapped a couple shots.

You can click on the thumbnails...

th_DSC_0204.jpg

th_DSC_0205.jpg

Very nice! Makes me wanna fire up the stove, but it's still a touch warm.

Pagey said:
Very nice! Makes me wanna fire up the stove, but it's still a touch warm.

I'm playing with a new camera and figured I'd snap some shots. The full res versions show a bunch more detail. I wish I could load it full and take a picture of the thing running at 650* with a full load.

rdust, can you take the pictures at full resolution and then just shrink the pictures? It seems to me they keep the resolution when you do that. I shrink all my pictures when I put them on the computer now and it actually seems to help, that is, they look even better after shrinking.

My camera takes a picture that is 3872x2592, when you size it to a 1024x768 the picture will still look good but you don't see the detail that you do when you're looking at the 3872x2592 picture full size.

Status
Not open for further replies.