Final Step of Stove Install (T6)...Help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped the tailgate, then made a ramp out of a pair of 2 x 10s staked with a stop peg at the bottom of each plank. Then we just slid the stove on palette down the boards with 2 people on each side. It took all of about 5 seconds.

That's how I unloaded the heritage when I first got it home. I used a pair of 4x4s but the same idea. Sliding the pallet up the ramps will be harder. Well, I'll sell it and then see what the buyer wants to do.

That's how I unloaded the heritage when I first got it home. I used a pair of 4x4s but the same idea. Sliding the pallet up the ramps will be harder. Well, I'll sell it and then see what the buyer wants to do.
I hated moving that thing. The worst stove I had to move. An unforgiving bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.