Finally a real CL score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go! I have gotten a lot of great scores on Craigslist. Not too many folks around here have stoves so it pays to check it once a day. You never know what you will find. One time I found someone who bought a house from a woodburner who didn't want their seasoned wood and had over five cords of it. At first she wanted $100/cord but later realized she just wanted it gone so I ended up paying her about $20/cord for two cords of it. Burned that last year--it was great.

Reactions: chazcarr
here on the south there is hardwood all the time. There is a pecan and an oak that heave been there all week. Not sure if still there or not and another. For a huge oak in someones yard. You see it all the time in this area. Most here burn in fireplaces cause o the mild winter compared to moat of you guys. But I'm burning to heat the house. We have super high power in this area!

Really like these threads about being resourceful. Sometimes, there isn't much of kind of initiative left.

Status
Not open for further replies.