First fire of the season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2015
Central PA
Just a little fire in the T5 last night to take the chill off. I was pleasantly surprised by how little wood it took to get a nice secondary burn. Bodes well for shoulder season burning.
20150925_214244_zpsb2hdtkmd.jpg

I like that finish on your stove. Can you post a picture of the whole thing so I can check it out?

Pretty stove and flame! Looks like you're all set for a warm winter.

Love those Alderlea's. Beautiful stoves. Shoulder season fires are something that has me a bit concerned with my new 27. Looks like that firebox handles a small load quite well though.

Pretty sure they don't offer that color anymore. Gorgeous! Love that floor too.

Yeah, just checked. They still offer the white for the Alderlea's. They only have three enamel colors now for cast iron. Pretty sure in the past they offered 5 or so. Think you can still get red in steel, but not cast iron. Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.