Fluctuating Flame

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlantz

Feb 13, 2011
Just north of New York City
I own a regency greenfire gfi-55 insert pellet stove. I notice that the flame will fluctuate from a really high roaring flame, then dwindle down to a small flame, then a moment or two later goes back to a roaring flame and repeats. It seems that where-ever I set the damper, this is the case. Any ideas? Thanks for any help and advice!!

I own a regency greenfire gfi-55 insert pellet stove. I notice that the flame will fluctuate from a really high roaring flame, then dwindle down to a small flame, then a moment or two later goes back to a roaring flame and repeats. It seems that where-ever I set the damper, this is the case. Any ideas? Thanks for any help and advice!!
Found a thread concerning same issue, same stove. Hope this helps:
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/regency-greenfire-gf55-flame-consistency.85462/

Status
Not open for further replies.