for the dyi stove installer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow1 said:
The really sad thing here is that this guy is sitting in his garage burning bits of scrap as he dinks around with whatever and will probably through luck get away with it - or at least if he doesn't, nobody who sees the video will ever know as I seriously doubt he'd make a video of the place burning down. So, some (perhaps many?) yahoo idiot(s) will take his 'design' as inspiration and decide to build his own to heat his home and now you have someone's family family at risk. Ahh, the power of the internet.

I agree . . . just look at some of the comments from folks who have watched the video. Many seem to think this is a great idea.

Ah, job security for me . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.