1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Free Ironwood, Albany NY Craigslist

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by Ehouse, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ehouse

Ehouse Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Upstate NY
    Brunswick, east of Albany. Free column, Dec. 4th.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. charly

charly Guest

If it's The Brunswick just outside of Troy,,, that's East of Albany.
  3. charly

charly Guest

Looked and saw no such ad. Not that I want the wood, just wanted to see exactly what the ad said.
  4. Ehouse

Ehouse Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Upstate NY
    Ad's still there, under Albany free column, Dec. 4th. East of Albany (Troy) my mistake.

Ehouse
  5. charly

charly Guest

No problem just didn't see the ad.
  6. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

7. charly

charly Guest

Thanks Zap! Probably a wheelbarrow job. Fence whole 9 yards. Otherwise I figure the guy who cut the trees would have taken the wood or at least some. I've seen it all,,, back in my days doing tree work... Bid the job, come back 2 weeks later and a nice brand new fence is up or a job that required lots of roping or speed lining limb wood off of a roof,,, now has a brand new roof on it. Not that I would damage the roof, but come on! People can be clever;lol
    zap likes this.
  8. Standingdead

Standingdead Member

Loc:
    Saratoga county, NY
    I seem to recall a similar posting from Brunswick offering a 50/50 split, uneven ground, same wording, etc. thing is I am sure it was for MAPLE not ironwood. I remember thinking " yea right, it's likely soft maple down in a gully or worse!". Now that Maple is ironwood....alarms are going off in my head on this one.
    charly likes this.