1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

GeoSpring electric hot water tank

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by moey, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Justin M

Justin M Burning Hunk

Loc:
    Southbury, CT
    There is, or atleast there was a rebate from CL&P if you were replacing an electric unit. I did not qualify for that, nor did I qualify for the federal rebate because I used that on my pellet stove.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. briansol

briansol Minister of Fire

Loc:
    central ct
    I won't be replacing an electric unit... so I don't get that one either.
    but I have not used any other rebates (got my stove a year before the $500 ones :( )
  3. charly

charly Guest

Our Geo Spring has worked flawlessly for 3 years now.. 100 dollars for an extended 10 year warrantee, couldn't pass on that..
  4. Pellet-King

Pellet-King Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern Ct
    Main page of this thread shows the lowes link, there are the rebate forms below the price , i just sent my CLP $400 in today
  5. jcleary47

jcleary47 New Member

Loc:
    Gorham, ME
    I have a 40 gallon electric water heater (Rheem I think) being installed on the 16th. I was going to spring for the GeoSpring (pun intended I guess) but wasn't in the budget and was a little wary of the mixed reviews.

I just really got tired of wasting oil throughout the summer, and by all accounts I should be able to save some money having an electric heater for my hot water.
  6. Pellet-King

Pellet-King Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern Ct
    COULD OF HAD IT FOR $199,PAYMENTS ON YOUR LOWES CHARGE
  7. ChadD

ChadD Member

Loc:
    Connecticut
    CL&P rebate came in 3 weeks! If you find a 10% off coupon 9 year extended warranty is basically free!