Go Orange!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
422847_267933919949206_194650670610865_600239_927830424_n.jpg

All the way to New Orleans !!!

Almost proud to wonder "What the hell are you people talking about?".

Old, ya know.

I still don't know WTF this thread is about.... :lol: :lol: :shut:

Oh well, gotta wait till next week. 'Cuse got schooled. They made it close at the end, but when they other guys go 8 for 10 from 3 to start the game hard to recover. Or when the other teams big guy (Gates) keeps getting hacked because thats what you do..and you send him to the foul line because he cant shoot and he hits EVERY shot...and your big guy Fab Melo misses half his..makes comebacks hard.

Terrible game to watch, exciting at the end and bleh.

I flipped to at the half and flipped right back,they were down then and I had my doubts they could come back. I flipped back with 40 seconds left they were down by 6 then 7 after a foul shot, I knew it was over. I just hope they can keep their heads in the game at the dance.

I think we got screwed!!! Seems very strange that out of the blue Fab Melo is out due to "academic issues". Someone is out for Boeheim in a big way. First the Larry Fine crap, then the lawsuit, then other "academic issues", then allegations of drug use in past years, mow this.
I hope they have the depth to overcome this slap as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.