Go PATS!! Go GIANTS!! Go crazy thread.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Who's going to bring it home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, time to take care of "pretty boy Tom". Is he ready to eat some grass?

GO BIG BLUE!!!

The GF Is from North Adams, Mass, so I know she's happy the Pats are in.
I'm a Raiders fan (*sigh*), so I haven't had a stake in a SB since 03...
Just hopin for a good game & that my numbers come up for the final score...

Very good games . . . both with the Pats and Baltimore (could have gone either way and even though I'm a Pats fan I thought that both teams did well -- well maybe except for the last few seconds -- wouldn't want to be Billy Condiff in Baltimore today) and with the 49ers and Giants.

Should be an interesting Superbowl -- a chance for redemption and revenge or a chance to show who is the king of the grid iron . . . depending on which team you're rooting for.

Eli ain't as pretty but I'm glad he's on my team!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

As a Patriots fan I crindge when the name Manning is mentioned, but one thing is for sure they know how to play and win. The Pats have a major obstacle to overcome. Brady will have to do better than he did against the Ravens. The defense will have to do just as well if not better. But the Giants will also have to brimg their A game, and I'm sure they will. This is the one that matters most and it will be a great game!
GO PATS!!!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!! That was a great game. Except I was starting to question the Giants offense protection. But pass Eli pass!

VCBurner said:
As a Patriots fan I crindge when the name Manning is mentioned.....

The camera zooms in on Tom Brady picking himself up off the turf again

<music from the movie "Jaws" is playing in the background>

Giants "D" is in the water circling........

GO BIG BLUE!!!

this one is for robert kraft. best owner in all sports and his lovely angle Myra Kraft ...i just think it's destiny .
go pat's

also the Giants suck

smilejamaica said:
this one is for robert kraft. best owner in all sports and his lovely angle Myra Kraft ...i just think it's destiny .
go pat's

also the Giants suck

Right, 45 degrees or 30 degrees? ;) :)

Just busting on you . . . I think you meant angel.

Oh yeah . . . Go Pats!

well, i have no "dog in the fight " being a steelers fan (we got tebow'd) noting that as a steelers fan i do not at all care for new england but i literally HATE the ravens. that said , i thought the TD which was called back was a bad call, to me he retained possession of the ball long enough that it shold have been ruled a touchdown. now this is where the ravens just lost it, having a time out left , they tried 1 more play, then sent cundiff on, now when cundiff came on he had to run most of the length of the field and set up with literally 5 seconds left on the play clock, they should have called their TO and given him a chance to settle down and kick the ball instead of rushing the kick. so , i blame the raven's coach for not seeing this and using that last time out that was not gonna help him after that play whether he made the kick or missed it. in closing cundiff is not that great a kicker by percentage , but he was asked to do a lot in a short time with a seriously important kick and with the TO being taken i think he hits the kick easily.

just my 2 cents

as for the game, i hope its a great one , cant pick a favorite so im just gonna sit back drink beer and eat too much and enjoy the game.

congrats to pats and g men for making it to the super bowl

For the record Stoveguy . . . I was rooting for the Steelers as well -- my wife likes them . . . so therefore I like them as well . . . just not as much as the Pats. ;)

This is going to to be a good super-bowl. The Giants are arguably the better team this time around, but the Patriots aren't the same either. Game has changed, and the Patriots defense isn't nearly as bad as predicted. Double tight end set will calm down that pass rush, but Manning is a heck of a lot better than he was 4 years ago.

Who says sports don't build character?

"Be an analyst. Don't be a douche bag." -Tyrell Suggs

btuser said:
This is going to to be a good super-bowl. The Giants are arguably the better team this time around, but the Patriots aren't the same either. Game has changed, and the Patriots defense isn't nearly as bad as predicted. Double tight end set will calm down that pass rush, but Manning is a heck of a lot better than he was 4 years ago.

Who says sports don't build character?

"Be an analyst. Don't be a douche bag." -Tyrell Suggs
ya it should be a close game pat's 70 giants 3 sounds good to me

I heard Brady's mentor isn't doing so well, so hopefully Pats can do it for both him and Myra Kraft. Revenge for the undefeated season will be sooooooo sweet.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!! Er, well next year maybe.....
I hate both teams, but being the Gmen are rivals, I am going to have to go for the Pats, and I hate them too, but ain't never rootin for a division foe.

stoveguy2esw said:
well, i have no "dog in the fight " being a steelers fan (we got tebow'd) noting that as a steelers fan i do not at all care for new england but i literally HATE the ravens. that said , i thought the TD which was called back was a bad call, to me he retained possession of the ball long enough that it shold have been ruled a touchdown. now this is where the ravens just lost it, having a time out left , they tried 1 more play, then sent cundiff on, now when cundiff came on he had to run most of the length of the field and set up with literally 5 seconds left on the play clock, they should have called their TO and given him a chance to settle down and kick the ball instead of rushing the kick. so , i blame the raven's coach for not seeing this and using that last time out that was not gonna help him after that play whether he made the kick or missed it. in closing cundiff is not that great a kicker by percentage , but he was asked to do a lot in a short time with a seriously important kick and with the TO being taken i think he hits the kick easily.

just my 2 cents

as for the game, i hope its a great one , cant pick a favorite so im just gonna sit back drink beer and eat too much and enjoy the game.

congrats to pats and g men for making it to the super bowl

This is what I plan on doing as well. Sorry you got Tebow'd by my team

Hey Tom....remember this??? More to come........

Attachments

• Strahan-Umenyiora-Brady-Sack-Super-Bowl-XLII.jpg
    Strahan-Umenyiora-Brady-Sack-Super-Bowl-XLII.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 246
looks like Tom is doing a really raunchy TD celebration...this is a family friendly site you know.

j-takeman said:
Badfish740 said:
Where are the hearth.com big blue supporters?

Here!

Go big blue!
the only thing i dislike more than NY teams are cowboy fans that cheer for the gaints .just does not seem right ..lol

[/img]
imacman said:
Hey Tom....remember this??? More to come........
i think you mean more of these

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 236
Vollmer is back, so they won't miss Gronkowski as much. My guess is he will only play red zone offense. Both sides have lost a potential weapon because it appears that Bradshaw has a hurt foot.

I can understand why Giants fans are so excited, seeing how at 7-7 it looked like another disappointing season. Patriots turned the ball over 4x when they played during the season. I hope the Pats aren't feeling so generous this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.