Go PATS!! Go GIANTS!! Go crazy thread.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Who's going to bring it home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is rooting for the commercials, honestly.

But I've got alot of blue serving stuff coming out for the feast ;-)

Had to add some red for the Dixette, who's a huge Pats fan. I raided the Christmas supplies for dat one :)

HAHAHA....even his wife is whining about hoping he doesn't get hurt. She better not watch....things like this could happen:

Attachments

• tom-brady-sack.jpg
    tom-brady-sack.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 276
smilejamaica said:
j-takeman said:
Badfish740 said:
Where are the hearth.com big blue supporters?

Here!

Go big blue!
the only thing i dislike more than NY teams are cowboy fans that cheer for the gaints .just does not seem right ..lol

>:-(

Routing for the Pats would be like actually liking the red sucks! Just can't do that as a Yankee fan! Go Giants!

Love the pic's imacmans posting!

j-takeman said:
Love the pic's imacmans posting!

Some more for your viewing pleasure. Tom Brady says "mama, help me!!!"

Attachments

• nfl_u_tbrady1_sy_576.jpg
    nfl_u_tbrady1_sy_576.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 228
Just biding time until opening day, but here you go

Attachments

• Patslogo26.gif
    Patslogo26.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 336
Great stuff guys! It is nice to see passionate fans and great picks imac! However, the Pats are winning in our pole here no matter how many pics you post. So as of today, this is our house, GO PATS!!!!

Today, Eli WILL NOT AVOID THE RUSH, and fall back for the luckiest throw of his carrer.

Today, the PATRIOTS WILL slow down the pass rush with the best tight end duo in the game.

Today, Wess Welker will draw the attention of at least two of those Giants DE's. He will aid in the demise of the G-men defense. He will add to the score board.

Today, Green-Ellis will run the ball and keep the Giants defense at bay. He will add to the score.

Today, Branch will go long and get open.

Today, the Patriots defense has turned the page on a season where they were not supposed to be able to win a game when the offense faulters. They WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE!!!! They WILL GET TO ELI MANNING.

The G-men are a formidable foe, as with every great game in history, a formidable opponent will lose.

Today, belongs to the Patriots.

tom the hall of fame brady ........
MHK

Attachments

• T_Brady_120204_640x580_CP.jpg
    T_Brady_120204_640x580_CP.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 281
this is just bad karma,giants think they already won

Attachments

• giants.jpg
    giants.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 286
Hogwildz said:
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!! Er, well next year maybe.....
I hate both teams, but being the Gmen are rivals, I am going to have to go for the Pats, and I hate them too, but ain't never rootin for a division foe.

Well said.

+1

j-takeman said:
Where's the pats?
well lets see i think they are in the lead with the ball first in the second half . ouch

j-takeman said:
smilejamaica said:
j-takeman said:
Where's the pats?
well lets see i think they are in the lead with the ball first in the second half . ouch

Giants seemed baffled with the hurry up a bit. Good close nail bitter now!
yes great game.... both teams have a chance here .

You see Woodhead!!!!

Giants are going to lose to a bunch of smurfs!

Run Forest Run!

Had no feelings for either team, even tho I'm a New Yorker.
Susan is from Mass, so she's a Pats fan...My numbers came
out & I hit the final for $250...first time in a LONG time that
I've won on a square...Not a BIG winner, but a winner nonetheless!

Not the outcome we wanted here of course... but well played win for the giants. Congrats NY & fans.

firefighterjake said:
Should be an interesting Superbowl -- a chance for redemption and revenge or a chance to show who is the king of the grid iron . . ..

So true Jake, so true...

GIANTS RULE!!!

DAKSY said:
Had no feelings for either team, even tho I'm a New Yorker.
Susan is from Mass, so she's a Pats fan...My numbers came
out & I hit the final for $250...first time in a LONG time that
I've won on a square...Not a BIG winner, but a winner nonetheless!

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.