Got a little wet -- but the price was right

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikefrommaine

Two different free sources thanks to CL --

The first (hardwood) was a house lot being cleared - guy said there was a slight ditch to cross -- ending up being very steep area being prepped for a culvert. Almost left without trying to get across, but gave it a shot. I didn't bottom out but lost the front plate and had the rear hitch dragging. With the rain I don't dare go back, emailed and asked when the culvert will be, not sure I'll hear back.

The trailer full was easy access but is all pine -- only a 1.5 miles from my house. Mostly cut to length.

Total time elapsed, less than an hour. I'd say there is about a cord there. Trailer measures 6x10x2

Attachments

• DSCF0282_2.jpg
    DSCF0282_2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 290
Would love to get my hands on a trailer like that. Nice score.

Hour, worth a couple hundred very nice score........

Yep, some heat there for just a little time and a short haul. Nice.

Thats like shooting a doe near the truck. Not a trophy but a short drag for meat! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.