Harman Absolute43 YouTube videos

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mik_kane

Feeling the Heat
Dec 14, 2012
NEPA Poconos
This is the new stove from Harman the Absolute43, no drooling :)

Reactions: Cory S
I don't see much to 'drool' about. Looks like a pita to clean and, I womder about offshore content. Finally, it's not a multifuel but then not everyone has that option.

Arrrghhh, they say to clean the ash pan after 1 week. Heck I only clean out mine once or twice a season. I'm in no hurry to replace my Accentra.

More information than really needed to run a pellet stove? probably.
do I really need it to tell me when my pellets are getting low so I don't have to do the heavy chore of "opening the hopper lid"?
just goofin.==c... it's a Harman so it's gonna sell regardless.
Anyone who loves playing with a smartphone will love this unit I imagine.
looking forward to reading posts about this stove next winter..
i'm sure it will be a winner...
don't think pellet burn time or heat output will increase or decrease because of the digital control.

Last edited:
It does look smaller. i like the big ash pans the 68 and 45 has. Nice feature. If I would have bought a stove that needed the daily and weekly attention many do i know I would not be as thrilled about my pellet stove. My time is limited so not having to tinker and clean non-stop has been great. I am pretty much so sold on Harmans now after a entire winter of heating with the P68. It was a good decision and move for me.

It does look smaller. i like the big ash pans the 68 and 45 has. Nice feature. If I would have bought a stove that needed the daily and weekly attention many do i know I would not be as thrilled about my pellet stove. My time is limited so not having to tinker and clean non-stop has been great. I am pretty much so sold on Harmans now after a entire winter of heating with the P68. It was a good decision and move for me.
same here with the P61A..
Could go all month or longer waiting for the ash pan to be full burning 24/7 but I do a clean every couple weeks regardless if it needs it or not..OCD somewhat..;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.