Harman igniter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Mine is 5 years old and still going strong. I run in room temp auto all the time so it starts the stove hundreds of times each year.
YMMV Ron

My P61a is still alive. Going into 6th winter. Use room auto during days , room manual at nights. Burn 24/7 When steady cold weather appears

6th winter for the P61a that I bought new. Usually use room temp-auto - probably 92% of the time (as of late last season it is now on an external thermostat) and I don't have any issues.

Going on the 5th winter for my P43, bought used with what I assume is the original igniter (2012 model). It is on an external thermostat (room temp-auto) 98-99% of the time, no issues on this one either.

Reactions: rich2500