Harman P-35i hopper capacity.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Crinieri

Sep 26, 2013
This is my first season using my Harman P-35i pellet insert. My hopper capacity is rated at 62 lbs. however I am hard pressed to fit one 40lb bag of pellets in the hopper not sure what to think about this.
I am using Vermont pellets. Any help would be great. Thanks

This is my first season using my Harman P-35i pellet insert. My hopper capacity is rated at 62 lbs. however I am hard pressed to fit one 40lb bag of pellets in the hopper not sure what to think about this.
I am using Vermont pellets. Any help would be great. Thanks

Next time you pull it for cleaning, measure the hopper. If you can only fit one bag of pellets in there, you have the 19.5" hopper. It has a 41.5 lb capacity.
The 23.5" hopper will hold 62 lbs...

Yeah make sure you have the 24 in and not the 19. As the 19 has the smaller hopper. I have the 24 and can put a bag and a half make sure you are pushing the pellets back in the hopper as it fills up but there's plenty of room in the back for more pellets.

Burn Baby Burn:cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.