Harman P 43 question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Is this what you are looking for? IDK, my P43 parts list in the manual doesn't mention a a spacer/grommet kit, but my P61a does. Maybe because they are older.

Look in your manual under Service Parts, find the number of the combustion blower, then look that up in the chart and it should have the PN. Then you can google that PN. Example for my P61a where the PN is 1-00-960026

1708588492031.png

Is this what you are looking for? IDK, my P43 parts list in the manual doesn't mention a a spacer/grommet kit, but my P61a does. Maybe because they are older.

Look in your manual under Service Parts, find the number of the combustion blower, then look that up in the chart and it should have the PN. Then you can google that PN. Example for my P61a where the PN is 1-00-960026

View attachment 325016
You are absolutely right……
Shows in the P61 parts, but not P43. Combustion blower is same part number for both.
Thanks for pointing me to this. Bill P

Reactions: bogieb