Harman P61

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is storing gas next to your stove against the rules too?

Yes, so I cannot use it as a garage anymore! Took that stuff out. Thanks
That means:
No Vehicle Storage
No Repairing of Vehichles
No storing of flamable liquids

Yes, so I cannot use it as a garage anymore! Took that stuff out. Thanks
That means:
No Vehicle Storage
No Repairing of Vehichles
No storing of flamable liquids

So you have a stove in your shed, and garage. Does that mean you leave your lawn mower and gasoline outside now? *_*

So you have a stove in your shed, and garage. Does that mean you leave your lawn mower and gasoline outside now? *_*

Actually, yes it is under the deck. There is no room in the garage for tractor or cars. Looking into another shed for that stuff.

Sometimes it takes time to bring things up to code.
Last year I finally got my bare copper Oil tank line buried in the concrete floor disconnected! Now I have a orange coated line above the floor! Whew!

My next door neighbors did the same in the past couple of years. Therefore any big hazard spill and big fire or explosion will be atleast 2 houses away now!

Status
Not open for further replies.