Harman P68 is here

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newf lover

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2008
Eastern CT
Got a call Wednesday afternoon my P68 is in. Ordered in June, was supposed to get it in August, and then the stuff hit the fan. I was then told it would be closer to March. Fortunately, it came in much sooner than I had hoped. They are going to install it Tuesday. I am looking forward to temperatures above 60 in my living room! So any of you still waiting on your stove, hang in there. Things appear to be loosening up quite a bit.

You been here long enough to know we expect pictures when
you are up and running....or it didn't happen ;-)

glad to hear that you have your stove going in soon, my friends are in the same boat. ordered in june, dec install (next thurs)

cant wait to see how theirs will work, i think its a lopi leyden...(sp?)

Pictures Please!!! Congrats

I wonder if I'll be getting a call soon then ;) :) :)

I tried to order a Harman in Aug. Was told by my local dealer that they were backordered, with 500 names on the waiting list, and the official line was "March".
One of the employees there told us as we were leaving: "Hey...you know EXACTLY what Harman is doing. The prices are going to go up through the roof, and then all of a sudden, stoves will start coming in in December. Wait and see!!"

Looks like he was right...LOL

In the meantime, our Lopi is up and running.

The dealership we bought the Lopi from said they had stopped carrying Harmans last year. He also claimed that with the "bottom auger" system, you automatically lost roughly  of your pellets because of the design.

For many other reasons...I've since edited my opinion of this dealer ;)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.