Harman Pellet Stove Warranty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdbell

Hearth Supporter
Feb 21, 2010
South Shore - MA
Is a Harman warranty transferable to the subsequent owner if it is a private sale and not dealer related. It sounds as though it is, just wondering if anyone has sold or purchased a Harman in private sale and what's needed if warranty coverage is extended to next owner?

Directly from the harman website:

"The warranty is completely transferable should you sell it or your home."

I'm guessing that all that would be needed to transfer it would be the original bill of sale.

there is a form to fill out from Harman to be sent to Harman- any dealer should have it

Fill out warranty transfer with dealer, I did it for my PB105

I sold my Accentra stove to my neighbor and bought a PB105 and the warranty went with it, no problems. According to my neighbor the Harman dealer actually filled out the paperwork to change ownership even though he received no $$ in the deal. He did do the install for them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.