Harman Sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvMyPellets

Burning Hunk
Nov 15, 2012
Delaware
Apologies if posted before! I have been messing about deciding whether to get a new stove at the end of this season when I might get a better price.
I noticed Harman now has a $250 coupon good until Feb 24 so I filled out the form just for kicks and then printed it out. This morning I get an email from the local dealer they are knocking 10% off all Harmans and then you can use the coupon. That put's the P68 at $3260. I guess it is time to pull that trigger.

Reactions: Ctcarl
Apologies if posted before! I have been messing about deciding whether to get a new stove at the end of this season when I might get a better price.
I noticed Harman now has a $250 coupon good until Feb 24 so I filled out the form just for kicks and then printed it out. This morning I get an email from the local dealer they are knocking 10% off all Harmans and then you can use the coupon. That put's the P68 at $3260. I guess it is time to pull that trigger.
That's a better price than I just paid last week for my P61a, great dealer offer to be doing that !!

With the price of propain($5.20) around here you could possibly have a one season payback.

Status
Not open for further replies.