Hearth.com hits 2 million posts!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Very cool . . . 2 million posts.

Congrats to the winners . . . although one could state the obvious and say that with all the knowledge here we're all winners (groan.) HehHeh.

Like most . . . came on here years ago to ask a few questions and learn a few things before moving on . . . but there is just something about this place that keeps one coming back time and time again.

Reactions: Ashful
Just got my X27 delivered at work - thanks! I was real happy to see its made in Finland.
I tried to stir folks up a bit by walking around the office with the thing over my shoulder. ;)

Reactions: HisTreeNut
Looks great. I took a couple of swings with it and immediately was impressed with how easy it was to get a good strike...and how effective that strike was.

Sharp out of the box!

Attachments

• 20160516_175227.jpg
    20160516_175227.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: Lake Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.