Hearthtools reproduces - maybe MSG too?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we've been "rythmic" :p for 2-3 years now, and hasn't worked yet, I think we are going to have to go in vitro, and probably donor egg which means BIG bucks, and she is at the age where her health insurance won't do much for her... It mostly covers the testing and so forth, and as I understand it, once she's pregnant everything is covered, but no help on getting her that way...

Gooserider

Thanks to all the Dr.'s and Nurses and all your prayers
Baby cole is now home
9:15 Pm Saturday 4/21/07
Doing well.
Thanks for all the Prayers
More info
http://www.poplarchick.com/cole/

Webmaster said:

Possibly, though that site looks to me like it's pretty heavy on the "junk science" side of the scale. I read a bunch of their articles and they seemed to be getting far more speculation out of their material than the researchers who authored it seemed to be saying... We both eat a great deal of meat since we are low carbing - we love animals, they're delicious... but lately we've been doing more chicken and turkey as a percentage of the mix...
Some of that's because of the price of beef, some is an effort to reduce slightly the amount of fat as well as carbs.
Gooserider

hearthtools said:
Thanks to all the Dr.'s and Nurses and all your prayers
Baby cole is now home
9:15 Pm Saturday 4/21/07
Doing well.
Thanks for all the Prayers
More info
http://www.poplarchick.com/cole/

Great news!!! May all of you do well and prosper!

Gooserider

Rod, my oldest daughter was born with one foot turned completely in (in 1968) and had very similar therapy without the surgery. She had to have a cast on the one leg and then she was fitted with the snowboard brace as you call it. Her brace was metal and had adjustments and angles with the hard sole white hightop children's shoes attached to the brace. Then the angles were adjusted as her foot moved. She had to sleep in it as well. Her feet turned out great and I know Cole's will too. Bless his heart!

Rod, I'm so happy baby Cole is doing so well. Before you know it, his old man will have a hard time keeping up with him. Congrats!!!

I agree with everyone Rod, its great to hear that the baby is doing well.

I was born with the same thing as Cole and as you can see from meeting me in person, I walk just fine, you'd never know (unless I told you) that I had to wear all sorts of silly braces as a child!

Even though they weren't painful I can still remember my grandfather refusing to put them on me because he said they made me look like some type of robot! haha

Nothing tears at the heart as when your child is ailing. It's great that this is working out so well Rod. Cole and dad look like happy campers now!

Best wishes for you and your family, Rod - that is amazing progress, and thank you for sharing that. I'm sure Cole will be outrunning you and no time at all

Beautiful kids Rod. You have to be one proud pappa.

Having met both the momma and the poppa of those kids, I can tell you all that they are SPITTING images!!!!!!! They're frickin' clones I tell you! haha

Glad to hear everything is going well Rod.

Thanks guys

Mom and Cole are in the big city (Fresno) now getting his new Brace.
I think He out Grew the old one that was fitted when he was only 8#'s now he is 20#
But the good news is he only has them on at night now and not all the time.

Seriously cute kids! (Is that Mom in 2nd top row photo? If so, he's a smart young man..... %-P )

Gooserider

Gooserider said:
Seriously cute kids! (Is that Mom in 2nd top row photo? If so, he's a smart young man..... %-P )

Gooserider

That was the TV
a Playtex Bra Commercial just happened to be on the same time i took the photo.

Attachments

• playtex.jpg
    playtex.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 136
I figured as much, but thought I could tease you a bit about it... BTW I liked the shot on your web page, with the speech balloon better.

Gooserider

YES, congratulaitons indeed. Just a few years and you'll be teaching the fine art of kindling splits.

Mrr and Mrs Rod- congrats on new baby! Was looking at posts and came across yours. I just have to ask...did you have a postpartum nurse names of Jennifer? She moved outside Fresno- is working at hospital there- don't know which one- she moved from Bradenton. Florida a couple years ago- have not kept in touch- a very, very good nurse! Mrs GVA- I LOVE the picture on your 'profile' of the cat!! LOL!

Major Cute points... But isn't that a bit close to combustibles? :lol:

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.