Help me pick my new saw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beetle-Kill said:
Pretty much with you there, Jay. I'm down to the 180, 346XP, and the 6401. Even though I want a few more saws, I truly don't need another one. These three do everything I need. And I'm in 'em for less than $800, less if you count the money back from selling the others.

Nice, and room to grow on that 6401! Never really like the 50 to 60 cc saw just seems as easy to grap a 70cc (Not all the time though) I like the guys who run them saws they move really quick, and a Monster help knocking out a tree quick.

Think my saw's fill the gap of what most others run. I always cut with someone....(they all have 361)

smokinjay said:
Nice, and room to grow on that 6401!

If I had that one I'd order the P&C to grow it up tonight. No use totin' the same weight if it ain't packin' the same punch. Just my amateur opinion.

30cc,62cc (that alone gets 80% of the use) 77cc & 88cc rounds out my stable.Will have 119cc to top it off eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.