Help! Which Pellet Insert 35" Opening

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing I'm not able to sell the old Napoleon propane fireplace since they hack the crap out if it to remove???

If they do it different let us know. I'm always interested in learning something new.

And post a few photos of the install process. Some of us like risqué pics of a stove getting dressed. ;)

The harman by the measurements in manualls is a smaller size than a mt vernon

Will do capt if I am home. Hopefully I can be there for the install as I always like to learn something new. If not, I'm sure my wife can take some candid pics of install. Well, off to go pick this beauty up!

Arrived at exactly 8am this am (opening time) at Mt Tom energy in Holyoke and picked her up. She is way nicer in person!! Dave the owner is a super nice guy and excited that I have a great dealer underneath my wing.
eb26ddd4ba13d68ca5411cb543fe72be.jpg

Reactions: kramerica72
It's like having candy locked behind a glass door sitting in the garage like that huh

I tell you what, these big box store pellets look really nice and smell great according to my pellet head neighbor who has over 18 tons sitting in his basement.
63a6ab9982141c42b642ddc4e8a89fba.jpg

I have everything except a contractor who cant install the darn thing till the 22nd
1743ec4a9a069823ba458458ae65de41.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.