Help with identifying this stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Creat69

Jul 20, 2017
Sinking Spring PA
My father bought this in the early 1990's. By the BK I assume it is Blaze King but I have not been able to find any photos online of one that looks like it with the pine tree design. IT hasn't been used in recent years. Is in good shape but needs cleaning. I am going to be moving out to somewhere i can not take it so hope to sell it but have no idea what the value would be. Any information would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4144.JPG
    IMG_4144.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_4144.JPG
    IMG_4144.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 293
I believe it's a Blaser's model #35 from Wisconsin. Introduced early '80's is what I found. Buddy has one that needs lots of work. I researched them looking for a possible parts unit. Wish you were closer. He would really like to keep his as it performs very well in his house. Anyway the company appeared to be long gone. Value is likely negligible as it is so outdated.

I believe it's a Blaser's model #35 from Wisconsin. Introduced early '80's is what I found. Buddy has one that needs lots of work. I researched them looking for a possible parts unit. Wish you were closer. He would really like to keep his as it performs very well in his house. Anyway the company appeared to be long gone. Value is likely negligible as it is so outdated.
Thank you for the information. If the company was called Blaser's though why is it BK ? I would think that would have been an issue with the Blaze King company.

Last edited:
Definitely not our product.

BKVP