Help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trazer

Sep 13, 2010
cadillac michigan
Anyone know where you can buy laddomat thermostats? Or even danfoss? they appear to be the same. I cannot find LAdo # 1456 0r 1467 anywhere. I've looked for danfoss part # 193B1706 and also no luck. These are high opening temp stats. Cause I want to raise temp of boiler, But am having no luck finding them. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Tom

Tom, PM the Effecta boiler user(Brian). You'll need to search a few threads to find him(try the Froling FHGL thread). He sells Laddomats & I ordered my higher opening thermostat through him. Good luck, Randy

Mark at AHONA (Alternative Heating of North America) advertises on this forum and he can get these parts usually. He is the guy with the cool yellow tasks ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.