holiday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays All!

Reactions: clancey and enordy
dirty chimney.jpg

Merry Christmas! Now go play with your fire.... or family.

75F and partly sunny here for the next couple of days. Shorts for tomorrow afternoon.
I drove through a boat ramp on Lake Thurmond on the Georgia-South Carolina border this past Wednesday. There were at least 150 truck/empty boat trailer combo's parked at the ramp.
It's hard to concentrate on stacking firewood.

Last edited:
Happy holidays all!
Was hoping for a white Christmas... instead it was so warm we went for a family walk.

• Wow
Reactions: panderson03
You have a real nice holiday season as well and hope you all received "lots of nice things" as presents..Happy New Year with wonderful health for you and yours. Today I took a walk as well for it was in the 50's maybe Tuesday we will get some rain here in the city maybe a little snow but we are some warm my rose bushes do not know whether to bloom or not??poor things. The mountains got some good snow and this is good...Now waiting for the New Year and you all give all your love ones a big hug with a kiss for your help mate (wife)...clancey

Reactions: panderson03
yes have a happy new year i'm in the wonderful state of florida for the week. no need of a fire here 80's humid. running air conditioning

Ah that's good and if you near a beach you can take a walk with the family to smell the breezes and warm feeling of the sun---enjoy...Here is another one bringing in the new year with good health and blessings..clancey

i'm here again in florida but this time it's about 40 and i need my woodstove.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Have a safe new year

Nice thread

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone
Gabe

Merry Christmas!

But the question is: if you convert an open fireplace to one with an insert and airtight doors, how's Santa supposed to get in?